AI Core X The Intel® Movidius™ Myriad™ X VPU is a giant leap over the previous generation of...Read more
Osbourne is a versatile carrier board for the NVIDIA Jetson AGX Orin high-performance GPU module. It provides access to all I/O features of the Orin module and includes numerous sockets for I/O expansion. Osbourne has been designed to be used in almost any application ranging from commercial to industrial to airborne to rugged military use.
Key highlights of Osbourne include:
- Industry-standard camera adapter socket for use with a wide range of CSI, GMSL, and other cameras
- 10Gb Ethernet + 1GB Ethernet ports
- Wide temperature operation – matching the range of the Orin module
- Dual minicard sockets with PCIe and USB interfaces
- Dual M.2 sockets for flash memory (M key 2242/2280) and network connectivity (E key 2230)
- I/O concentrator connector enables use with standard and custom I/O breakout boards
Osbourne is available as a carrier board alone or with an Orin module and fan sink installed and ready for use. A Linux OS based on Nvidia L4T and customized to support all I/O on Osbourne is available for free download.