Wincomm are now releasing the new WMD series of monitors ranging from 15,6” to 23,8”. The new WMD...Read more
These medical cart panel PC with hot swappable batteries are designed to be used with non-powered carts. Hot swap batteries provide up to 8-10 hours of up time on a single charge. Wincomm innovated i-Control intelligent management SW to optimize CPU, Thermal, and Power performance to utilize computing performance to secure medical professionals using safty in any condition while under mobile medical cart applications.
- Anti-MRSA Housing stands up to Chemical Disinfection
These medical cart computers have an special antimicrobial housing, including touch panel, to battle surface contamination (MRSA), an IP65 rated sealed front bezel making it easy to clean and disinfect.
- Global Latest UL/cUL 60601-1 and IEC60601-1 & 60601-1-2 Medical Certifications (MDR)
Medical grade, and certified to be safe for near patient use. These computers were designed from the ground up to meet global medical safety standards.
- 12th Gen Intel Core CPU
Our medical cart computers WMP-xxP series offer the 12th generation Intel Core i3/i5/i7 processor series.
- Support Intel® Vpro Technology by CPU suit for intelligent remote control SW management,
- FHD video real-time streaming to support hospital theatre on real-time surgical imaging needs.
- 5M Webcam & RFID antenna & TPM 2.0 & Display Interface for up to 2, and HDMI Video-In
- USB 3.2 Gen II X 4, Optional USB X 2
- Expansion PCIx4 for Optional Video Capture Card, Vision Acceleration Card Support
- Optional IP54 for Operating Room Solution
- Optional Isolated I.O. Configuration
- Optional Light Sensor for Auto-Dimming to be Friendly During Ward Round
- Optional DICOM Part 14 Module