Featuring workstation-grade platform: powered by 11th Generation Intel® Xeon®/Core™ i7/i5 processor (Rocket Lake-S) and running with W580 chipset, Vecow RCX-2000 PEG delivers high-performance computing capability with up to 19% CPU productivity improved. The system is equipped with PCIe x16 slot that supports max 750W power for NVIDIA® or AMD graphics engine and allows for scalability of expansion with 5 PCIe, 2 Mini PCIe, 4 M.2. Vecow RCX-2000 supports 4 DDR4 memory up to 128GB and features max. 7 independent displays with 8K resolution. The brand new RCX-2000 PEG offers a variety of connectivity and supports 9V to 55V DC-in to meet industrial requirements and is ideally suited for High-Speed AIO, 3D Mapping, Rolling Stock and any AIoT/Industry 4.0 applications.
- Workstation-grade Platform : 8-core 11th Gen Intel® Xeon®/Core™ i7/i5 Processor (Rocket Lake-S) running with Intel® W580 chipset, up to 19% CPU productivity improved 1500W power budget supports max dual 750W NVIDIA® Tesla®/Quadro®/GeForce® or AMD Radeon™ 3-slot graphics card
- Expansion : 2 PCIe x8 Gen4, 3 PCIe x4, 2 Mini PCIe, 1 M.2 Key E, 1 M.2 Key B
- DDR4 Memory supports up to 3200MHz, optional with ECC
- Multiple 5G/WiFi 6/4G/LTE/GPRS/UMTS, TPM 2.0, vPRO
- DC 9V to 55V Power Input, Software Ignition Control
- Optional VHub AIoT Solution Service supports OpenVINO based AI accelerator and advanced Edge AI applications
A Product By Vecow