PLANET POE-E201 is a newly designed simple device which extends both the reach of Gigabit Ethernet Data and IEEE 802.3at / 802.3af Power over Ethernet over the standard 100m (328 ft.) CAT. 5/5e/6 UTP cable to 200m, 300m, 400m and maximum 500m.
Currently, PoE supported networking devices such as PoE IP cameras, PoE wireless access points and PoE IP Phones have become the mainstream of network deployment because of the convenience of easy installation regardless of additional power supply. However, limited by the UTP cable specifications, only up to 100 meters (328 ft.) of cable could be applied for IP-based and PoE powered devices (PD) installation. Therefore, the POE-E201 is designed as the repeater to forward both Gigabit Ethernet data and high power PoE power, and thus extend the range of PoE installation. By just plug and play without additional power supply and setup, one single POE-E201 can increase the PoE range to 200m. By daisy-chaining multiple POE-E201s, it offers you great flexibility to extend the distance of PoE network to triple, quadruple further in length or more.
- IEEE 802.3at / 802.3af Power over Ethernet compliant
- Complies with IEEE 802.3 / 802.3u / 802.3ab 10/100/1000Base-T
- Extends the range of PoE to more than 100 meters (328ft.)
- Automatically detects and protects PoE equipment from being damaged by incorrect installation
- Daisy-chain installation support
- Forwards both Ethernet data and PoE power to the remote device
- No external power cable installation required
- Compact size, wall-mountable design
- Plug and Play
A Product by Planet