The NanoCOM-APL is built around a 6th Generation Intel® Atom™, Celeron®, or Pentium® processor and features onboard LPDDR4 memory with a capacity of up to 8GB. The 7W module’s low power-consumption architecture means it can be used at the heart of hand-held, battery-powered devices and fully enclosed IP67 applications.
Combined with an FPGA controller and an AI chip, the NanoCOM-APL is being used as the centerpiece of advanced machine vision systems that scan products to create 3D images that can be checked for faults. Because of its size and industrial operating temperature range, these systems can be used on a production line or even on a robotic arm.
The module also features 1GbE LAN connections, optional onboard eMMC storage of up to 64Gb, a PCIe x4 expansion slot, an LVDS, DDI, or eDP connections, and support for up to eight USB3.0 and two USB2.0 ports.
- Intel® Atom™/Celeron®/Pentium® Processor
- Onboard Memory LPDDR4 up to 8GB
- Intel I210/I211 Gigabit Ethernet x 1
- 18/24-bit Single Channel LVDS/eDP, DDI x 1
- SATA3 x2 , Onboard eMMC up to 64GB (Optional)
- USB 2.0 x 8 , USB 3.2 Gen 1 x 2
- PCIe [x1] x 4
- COM Express Mini Size, Type 10, COM.0 R2.1
A Product By Aaeon