M.2 (S80) 3IS2-P
Innodisk M.2 (S80) 3IS2-P is designed as the standard M.2 form factor with SATA interface, and supports SATA III standard (6.0Gb/s) with excellent performance. The form factor refers to the M.2 (NGFF) specification which established by JEDEC.
Innodisk M.2 (S80) 3IS2-P is designed for server field. It effectively reduces the booting time of operation system and has less power consumption compared to hard disk drive (HDD). The great benefit of M.2 (S80) 3IS2-P is to be configured as a SATA boot device with no requirement on additional driver and without using a drive bay, making it perfect for server applications.
- SATA III solution for Server Boot-Up Drive
- Cost-effective flash with iSLC
- iSMART disk health monitoring
- Intelligent error recovery system
- High IOPS to enhance boot up timing
- Zero mechanical interference
- iData Guard for abnormal power failure
- DEVSLP supported
A Product by Innodisk