GENE-EHL5 is a 3.5” subcompact board made to meet the next-generation edge applications in the 5G era. Powered by Intel® Atom™ x6000E Series, Pentium® and Celeron® N and J series processors (formerly Elkhart Lake), GENE-EHL5 delivers up to 40% greater performance than previous generation platforms. Designed as the next-generation subcompact board, GENE-EHL5 comes with revolutionary board design which provides four M.2 expansion slots, doubling the previous generations. In fact, one of the M.2 slots supports 5G network module. To further its 5G connectivity, GENE-EHL5 is designed with a nano SIM slot compatible with 5G network. To meet the optimal balance of performance and budget, GENE-EHL5 comes with DDR4 SO-DIMM up to 32GB, offering higher flexibility and scalability than onboard memory. For reliable Ethernet connection in outdoor edge computing, GENE-EHL5 comes with dual Intel® i210 GbE Ethernet controllers for robust industrial LAN connectivity. For IoV (Internet of Vehicles) or telematics applications, GENE-EHL5 provides dual CANBUS channels allowing the implementations of smart vehicle software.
- DDR4 SODIMM Slot x 1, up to 32GB, support IBECC
- LVDS/eDP x 1 (Default: LVDS), DP1.4 x 1 (Optional VGA x 1), HDMI 2.0b x 1
- SATA III x 1, eMMC x 1
- USB 3.2 Gen2 x 2 (Rear I/O), USB2.0 x 4 (Pin header)
- M.2 B Key 2280 PCIe x 1, M.2 B-Key 2242 PCIe x 1, M.2 E Key 2230 x 1, M.2 B Key 3052 x 1
- Wide DC Input 9-36V (Optional: 12V Only)
A Product By Aaeon