In addition to handling traditional network platform functions such as firewall protection, unified threat management (UTM), and intrusion detection and prevention systems (IDS, IPS), the FWS-7830 is also perfectly equipped to manage network function virtualization.
AAEON’s latest 1U rackmount network appliance is fitted with an Intel® 8th generation CPU and features four DDR4 UDIMM modules for up to 64GB of memory. Three NIM slots give users flexibility and the possibility of multiple bypass channels. Breaking from the conventional design specifications of competing systems, the FWS-7830’s default SFP LAN ports use Intel i350-AM2 controllers to enable NFV infrastructure, which improves the efficiency of load balancing while still reducing the reliance on physical equipment.
Three SATA connectors are available for additional storage, a Mini-Card socket means WiFi/3G/4G expansion is possible, and up to two PCIe slots enable further expansion possibilities. The appliance’s comprehensive I/O interface includes two USB3.0 ports, a console port, an LCM port, and VGA and HDMI ports.
- 1U Rackmount Network Appliance
- Dual Intel® 8th Generation Core/Xeon processor
- Intel® Communications Chipset C246
- DDR4 2133/2400/2666 MHz UDIMM x 4, Up to 64 GB
- IPMI Support by Aaeon Module
- Onboard 2 LAN (I350 AM2)
- Up to 24 Gigabit Ethernet Ports Via NIM
- 1 x 3.5” SATA HDD or 2.5” SATA HDD x 2, mSATA Socket x 1
- LCM with Keypad x 1
- RJ-45 Console x 1, USB 3.0 x 2, 1 GbE LAN x 2
- 220W Single Power
A Prouct by AAEON
LET US ASSIST YOU ALL THE WAY
Contact us and benefit from first class industry expertise and our additional services. We turn technology into business.