The JESD79-5 DDR5 SDRAM specification has significant improvements in capacity, speed and voltage. By structure wise, the Power Management IC (PMIC) is moved onto the DIMM, reducing redundant power management circuitry on the motherboard for unused DIMM slots in previous generations.
From JEDEC standard, the DDR5 specification is bringing the maximum potential capacity for a single DDR5 DIMM to 128GB, a theoretical maximum transfer speed of 6400MT/s which is doubling the rate of DDR4, along with the improved power consumption as 1.1V.
The modules from innodisk comply with all relevant JEDEC standards and are available in 8GB, 16GB and 32GB capacities, as 4800MT/s.
- Small Outline Dual In-line Memory Module
- Fully Tested and Optimized for Stability and Performance
- Uses Original IC to Meet Strict Industrial Standards
- On module Power Management IC (JEDEC Standard: 1.1V)
- Operating Environment: 0°C ~ 85°C
- Anti-Sulfuration Protection Against Harsh Environments
- 30μ” Gold Finger
- RoHS Compliance
- CE/FCC Certification
A Product By Innodisk